When talking about the best vacuum cleaners in the market, one of the names that come in our mind is Shark. The brand is best known for its remarkable vacuum cleaners that accommodate the lifestyle of busy people and makes it convenient. I will introduce two types of vacuum cleaners offered by Shark. The two models of Shark Rotator series are lightweight and claimed to clean hard-to-reach areas, hard places and carpet with ease.
Shark UV795 vs NV752: Comparison
Shark has many vacuum line of products and continues to improve their innovative technologies as well as reinventions of previous models. One of its best-sellers is Shark Rotator models. The models in this series are lightweight, versatile and have powerful motors. Shark UV795 vs NV752: NV752 is an upright Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet vacuum cleaner, while UV795 is a Shark Rotator Powered Lift-away XL Vacuum cleaner. Even though the two models fall within the same vacuum line, each has its advantages and disadvantages. Below is a comparison of the two in details.
Shark UV795 vs NV752: Design
The two models are similar in design and are only differentiated by shades. The NV752 is available in Bordeaux, while the UV795 has silver and light blue colour. The UV795 looks more stylish and elegant and is more comfortable to operate and store. Both machines include LED lights on their handle and nozzle that illuminates desperate areas that need cleaning attention. The two models share another similarity- the lift-away function, and this function allows you to easily lift away the vacuum cleaner around, or even up and down the stairs.
Shark UV795 vs NV752: Portability
The two vacuum cleaners are different in terms of weight. NV752 is lighter in weight at 15.4 pounds whereas UV795 is much heavier at 27.05 pounds. If you would want to have a light machine, then NV752 would be the best option for you. The two vacuum cleaners contain a dynamic rotating steering feature that allows excellent control when moving around obstacles such as furniture. As well, their narrow and low profile nozzles allow them to penetrate tight places such as underneath low profile furniture. The lift-away mode in both models also enhances portability.
Shark UV795 vs NV752: Performance
The thousands of positive feedbacks on the internet is proof that both machines show acceptable performances. Although each has its pros and cons, they don’t differ much when it comes to performance capabilities. Here is the comparison:
- Both Shark NV752 and UV795 has a 3-in-1 lift-away mode, which means they can function lift away, upright or canister cleaner modes. In the lift-away feature, you detach the canister section from the machine to clean the upholstery, stairs, and drapes and so on. In the upright feature, the brush rolls on the nozzle head and spins and the hard roller suck up large debris leaving the soft one to pick up fine dust. With canister mode, the machines can clean floors as well as elevated surfaces.
- Both contain superior suction power technology with a nonstop motorized roller brush. The technology ensures the machine continually provides a strong suction over an extended length of time. So, unlike many other products, you don’t have to worry about the abrupt loss of airflow.
- They have a finger control feature on the handle that allows users to switch comfortably between carpets and bare floor and vice versa.
- Another unique feature that makes these two products stand out from the rest is the complete anti-allergen seal technology and HEPA filtration system. Combination of these two features allows you to remove allergens and fine dust in your house. Statistics show that they remove up to 99% of dirt and the return air is safe for your health. If one of the family members suffers from allergens, consider any of the two. Also, if you would want to have good quality and fresh air in your house choose one of the two as an option.
- With the LED headlights on the floor nozzle, they allow you to spot any hidden dust in dark areas making sure no dirt is left behind.
- NV752 have a TruePet motorized brush and a Pet multi-tool that help users in cleaning pet hair on all surfaces.
- They contain a 30 feet cord which is more than enough to carry the machines around with a single plug.
Shark UV795 vs NV752: Accessories
Shark UV795 comes with a duster crevice tool, canister caddy, pet upholstery, TruePet mini motorized brush and an accessories bag.
Shark NV752 comes with a dusting genie, a hard floor engine, upholstery, dusting brush, TruePet mini motorized brush and an accessories bag.
Shark UV795 vs NV752: Price
With additional and more useful accessories, the NV752 cost price is higher than UV795.
Shark UV795 vs NV752 Feedbacks
Shark NV752 has an Amazon score of 75 % of buyers giving it a 5-star rating. From feedback reviews, customers express satisfaction with its look and beautiful colour theme. Another feature that gives it a thumb up is its incredible suction power and convenient pet hair removal. Nonetheless, some customers found it a bit heavy to carry upstairs.
Shark UV795 also receives excellent feedback from its customers. Most of the positive feedbacks are about how well it worked on the surfaces. Customers also like it because of its versatile design, but the lack o some important features make some consumers, not to like it.
In general, the NV752 comes with more useful accessories increasing its usefulness. For those with pets at home, any of these machines will be ideal. With both having essential features such as the 3-in-1 lift away and pet hair removal, you can choose to buy the cheaper one.